What we do:
Proofreading and Editing
1. Performed on the final draft of the document Performed on the first draft of the document and continues till the draft is finalized
2. Addresses surface-level issues Addresses the core features of writing
3. Universally accepted, consistent definition Definition varies according to the scope of editing. Editage, for example, offers three different editing services.
We design logos to customize to your business or brand. We market your business with our internet radio show/podcast
4. Eliminates misspellings, grammatical and punctuation errors, inconsistencies, formatting errors, etc. Enhances the language by making changes for clarity, readability, and smooth narration.
5. Does not include word count reduction Includes word reduction if required
6. Makes already good writing error-free Overall quality of writing is improved
7. Does not require much collaboration with the author Collaborative as it requires the editor to work with the author
8. Shorter turnaround time Slightly longer turnaround time (as the amount of work required is more)
If any questions, please email or call us for the price of any documents. Pricing on documents depends on the number of documents and the time we have to spend on them.
If any questions, please leave your name and number, so we can contact you